Shoe Repair & Shine
Shoe Repair ServicesShoe Shine – regular and military
Shoe & Handbag redying
Heel Repair – men, women, pumps
Full & Half Soles Repair- rubber, leather
Work Boot Repair
Cowboy Boots – techno crepe, leather, rubber
Why get your shoes repaired?
- Shoe repair adds value to your footwear investment. Quality, well-maintained men’s shoes can be resoled seven to ten times at a fraction of the cost of new shoes. With new soles and heels, and reconditioned uppers, the shoes will look like new, yet retain that broken-in, comfortable feel. It is not uncommon for a man to get 30 years out of a good pair of shoes. Quality women’s shoes can be resoled three to five times.
- Shoe repair can also alleviate a variety of physical problems. Worn heels will change your gait. When you are not walking properly, your feet, ankles, knees, hips and back can all suffer.
- Shoe care routine matters to your appearance. Do you want to get ahead in the workplace? A nationwide survey showed that 89 percent of business recruiters rate good grooming as very important to becoming a senior executive. The most common mistake for men, and the second most common for women, is unkempt shoes.
- On a personal level, two out of three young female professionals say unkempt shoes suggest negative characteristics about men in social situations. Half of the men fell the same about women with sloppy footwear. The most frequent negative character traits suggested were sloppiness, indifference to good grooming and to detail in general, and carelessness.
- Shoes are a reflection of their owner’s personality. Well kept shoes stand for professionalism, attention to detail, ambition, efficiency, conscientiousness, organization, confidence and even friendliness.
The Millionaire Mind:
According to Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D., author of The Millionaire Mind, studies show that one of the habits of the affluent is that they purchase quality footwear and get it repaired.