Current Job Openings
Position: Customer Service Representative
Hours: 20-25/week (No late nights or Sundays)
Employment type: Part-time Employee
Are you outgoing, detail-oriented and love the service industry? We are seeking Customer Service-minded individuals to help build relationships with GREAT Customers and Coworkers.
We have a part-time opening at our store in Jasper, IN located at 218 3RD AVENUE JASPER, IN 47546. Responsibilities and Qualifications will include but not be limited to:
Job Specific Skills:
Provide world-class Customer Service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all customer requests and concerns in a timely manner.
- Retrieve customer orders.
- Operate point of sale computer system while maintaining the upkeep of store appearance.
- You should enjoy a fast-paced environment and the ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently.
- Have good communication skills and build rapport with customers.
Benefits of working for Nu-Yale Cleaners:
- Competitive Wages
- 401K plan with Company match
- Health Plan
- Paperless paychecks
- No Sundays or late nights!
- Discounts on Nu-Yale Cleaners services. This job description is not all-inclusive. Nu-Yale Cleaners is an equal opportunity employer
Position: Delivery Driver- Sales
Position: CRDN Customer Service Representative
Hours: 40-50/week (evenings and weekends)
Employment type: Full time Employee
We are currently looking for a CRDN Customer Service Representative. As a member of our CRDN smoke/fire/water restoration team, you will support the smooth and efficient operation of CRDN jobs by effectively communicating with homeowners, Lead CRDN CSR, and/or CRDN Service Manager to complete and process disaster jobs. Position is hourly compensation plus some overtime, 401k and health reimbursement plans are also offered.
Job Specific Skills:
- Provide innovation solutions based on feedback from clients on how to improve quality and service.
- Be engaging and build rapport with your fellow associates.
- Effectively communication new and exciting benefits available to the homeowner/clients through CRDN services.
- Create ways to comfort the homeowner/client while being sympathetic and understanding during their times of distress.
- Attention to detail: Ensure all daily activities are accurately documented.
- Willingness to take ownership and pride in your role from start to finish.
- Ability to use technology (computer, scanners, tablets) to effectively maintain ongoing communication with manager and process jobs.
- Must be willing to work overtime and/or weekends during times of high demand.
- Must have clean DMV and background be able to drive in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
Online Employment Application