Current Job Openings
Position: CRDN Customer Service Representative
Hours: 40-50/week (evenings and weekends)
Employment type: Full time Employee
We are currently looking for a CRDN Customer Service Representative. As a member of our CRDN smoke/fire/water restoration team, you will support the smooth and efficient operation of CRDN jobs by effectively communicating with homeowners, Lead CRDN CSR, and/or CRDN Service Manager to complete and process disaster jobs. Position is hourly compensation plus some overtime, 401k and health reimbursement plans are also offered.
Job Specific Skills:
- Provide innovation solutions based on feedback from clients on how to improve quality and service.
- Be engaging and build rapport with your fellow associates.
- Effectively communication new and exciting benefits available to the homeowner/clients through CRDN services.
- Create ways to comfort the homeowner/client while being sympathetic and understanding during their times of distress.
- Attention to detail: Ensure all daily activities are accurately documented.
- Willingness to take ownership and pride in your role from start to finish.
- Ability to use technology (computer, scanners, tablets) to effectively maintain ongoing communication with manager and process jobs.
- Must be willing to work overtime and/or weekends during times of high demand.
- Must have clean DMV and background be able to drive in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
Online Employment Application